Easy to Operate
Simply fill the pail to the desired level with clean water, add in Clean All Towel and Pad Cleaner, and insert the soiled pad attached to the polisher. Next, run the polisher on a very low speed setting while pressing repeatedly on the wash plate. The pressing action will activate the pump and draw the cleaning solution from the bottom of the pail into the pad. Use polisher to agitate and clean the pad to control the amount of solution brought into the pad. The dirty solution and contaminates will drain into the catch basin where it can be discarded when the basin is full. Increase the polisher speed slightly and spin-dry the pad inside the unit to compete the cleaning cycle.
- Works with Random Orbital, DA, Rotary polishers
- System 4000™ is the first self-contained pad cleaning system featuring Pure Flo Technology. Pure Flo Technology separated new cleaning solution from old and used solution, resulting in a fresh clean pad every time without introducing dirt and used chemicals into the pad, avoiding contamination of the pad.
- Works with all sizes and types of pads: Wool and Foam from 3" to 7"
- Positive displacement pump lets user control flow of cleaning solution
- Works with other cleaning accessories - bonnets, applicators, wash mitts, etc.
- Environmentally friendly - System 4000™ uses only 16 gallons of water (50% less than other pad washers) - Uses the power of the polisher to agitate and clean pads U.S. Patent #8,893,734 and other International Patents C.