The Makita 9237CX2 is a powerful rotary polisher and should not be used by a novice detailer. The purpose of rotary polishers is to remove layers of paint or clear coat down to the lowest point of the scratch until it is completely level with the surrounding surface. An inexperienced user can easily produce new swirls and burn the paint by holding the polisher in one place too long. This polisher is for experienced detailers or professionals.
The Makita 9237CX2 is excellent for avid detailers who don't trust their vehicle to anyone else. The variable speed control and powerful motor make this polisher easier to use than many rotary polishers, but still very effective. In skilled hands, the Makita 9237CX2 buffer will eliminate scratches, swirls and blemishes to restore the smooth, uniform finish to your vehicle.
Makita 9237CX2 Features:
• Convenience – This Makita buffer has preset variable speed settings from 600 to 3,000 rpm for super slow polishing to aggressive buffing. The electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load and the lock-on button allows you to use the Makita continuously at one speed.
• Safety – This Makita buffer comes with a 3 prong plug, that will prevent static electricity accumulation. This not only protects the machine, but the user as well from any unintended harm.
Makita 9237CX2 Specifications:
• Warranty: Limited one year warranty. . . Learn More
• No Load Speed: 0 - 3,000 RPM
• Spindle Thread: 5/8" - 11 UNC
• AMPS: 10
• Unit Length: 18 1/2"
• Product Weight: 7 lbs.
• ShippingWeight: 10 lbs.
Makita 9237CX2 Special Purchase Kit Additional Items:
• Makita Branded Nylon Tool Bag
• Foam Polishing Pad (7")
• Hex Wrench
Note: Makita Special Purchase Packages are subjected to change.
Did you misplace your Makita 9237CX2 Manual?
Do you need parts for your Makita 9237CX2?