If you plan on buffing cars that have deep scratches, heavy oxidation and lots of swirls this is the perfect kit for you! These products work great on dark colored cars and are "must have" especially when you are detailing older cars and doing car dealer detailing.
Also, this package includes the Special Purchase Kit promotional items offered from Makita. These items include a Makita branded nylon tool bag, 7" wool polishing pad, and a 7" wool compounding pad.
What Can This Package Do?
Remove 800 to 1,200 grit sand marks and scratches with our Diamond Cut Ultra compound. Follow up with our Spyder Web Glaze and Blue Diamond Polish to bring the vehicles paint to life after your done compounding. These products will remove light imperfections plus, deep clean the paint, restoring a wet look shine.
Whats In The Box?
Pads & Bonnets (1 each):
• Edge Green Heavy Glazing Pad (single sided) - is for medium duty polishing and light compounding action. You would use these pads for paint that needs medium paint correction. . . Learn More
• Edge Yellow Compounding Pad (single sided) - is for maximum cutting action on paint finishes with heavy oxidation or scratches. You would use these pads for paint that needs substantial paint correction. . . Learn More
• Edge Black Heavy Compounding Pad (single sided) - is to be used on clear coats to remove medium to deep scratches, water spots, heavier oxidation and environmental fall-out. . . Learn More
Compounds, Polishes & Chemicals (32 oz):
• Diamond Cut Ultra - is a modern, fast acting, body shop safe, car polishing compound designed to remove 800 grit or finer sand scratches or other correctable paint blemishes. . . Learn More
• Spyder Web Glaze - is a versatile cutting glaze that removes buffer swirls, light imperfections and oxidation. Highly recommended as a second step after wet sanding or compounding. . . Learn More
Towels, Brushes & Applicators:
Everything included would cost $470.60, you save $28.66