The Mytee Lite II 8020 230V is a perfect heated carpet extractor for mobile auto detailers and small detail shops. Do not let it’s compact size fool you though. The Mytee 8020 extractor is a very powerful unit and will get the job done fast and efficiently. This unit is a 230V unit and should not be sold to operate in the United States.
The Mytee-Lite ™ 230V New Features:
• Convenience – Mytee® also equipped the new Mytee-Lite with a 15' vacuum and internal solution hose combo. Also, a new handle with deeper baskets and a hanger for hoses. Additionally, now have the option to fill your extractor unit with a bucket or faucet fill. Finish your extracting work easily, with the new easy-empty tank drains.
• Safety – This unit now has 6” wheels and 2” locking casters in front, for stabilization and to prevent unwanted movement. In addition it now has a 25’ lighted power cord. The lighted power cords indicator plug glows when the cord has power. Finally, this heated extractor now has waterproof switches that add protection against dust and water intrusion.
• Performance – The 1,000-watt in-line heater produces hot water that quickly breaks up grease and dirt. The single 2-stage motor makes the extractor even more effective
• Convenience and safety – Features include an easy lift-off vacuum tank, clear-view lid, storage basket for cleaning solutions and Mytee’s® optional 3601 System Maintainer™, which reduces pump corrosion and clogging. With a built-in cord wrap, the unit’s 25’ power cord will not be a tripping hazard.
• Versatility – The optional floor wand allows you to also clean small carpeted areas.
• Durability – Built tough with Mytee’s® roto-molded housing.
• Transport and storage friendly – Because of its compact size and easy-push handle, the Mytee-Lite™ can be easily transported and stored.
• Customer Service – Mytee® always offers a limited lifetime warranty on the body and a one year warranty on the pump, vacuum motor and heating system. In addition, Mytee® has a national network of service centers.
Mytee-Lite ™ 230V Specifications:
• Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty on the body and a one year warranty on the pump, vacuum motor and heating system.
• Body: Roto-molded polyethylene
• Tank: 4 gallon
• Vacuum: Single 2 stage
• CFM: 100
• H20: 85"
• Pump: Diaphragm
• PSI: 55
• GPM: 1.3
• Wheels: 6"
• Locking Casters: 2"
• Power Cord: Single 25' 12/3 - does not include 230V plug, which must be added
• Tools: Mytee Air Lite Upholstery tool
• Hose Package: New 15' vacuum and internal solution hose combo
• Product Weight: 48 lbs.
• Shipping Weight: 63 lbs.
• Product Dimensions: 10" x 18" x 28 1/2"
• Shipping Dimensions : 23 1/4" x 15 1/2" x 36 1/2"
Detail King recommends to any individual who has purchased or is purchasing the Mytee Lite 8020S, to also consider purchasing the optional Mytee Lite Drain Hose.
Did you misplace your prior to 2014 8020S Mytee-Lite Manual?