The Diamond Cut Deluxe Premium Paint Correction Compound is a superior, fast-acting car polishing compound that removes swirls and scratches quicker than other compounds while leaving a gorgeous high-gloss finish. More aggressive than our original Diamond Cut Compound, the Diamond Cut Deluxe works great as a step-one paint protection compound.
Features & Details
• Designed to remove 800 grit or finer sand scratches. The Diamond Cut Deluxe Premium Paint Correction Compound is formulated for medium to heavy correcting that needs to be done prior to applying ceramic coatings.
• Fast-acting cutting power saves time and effort.
The Diamond Cut Deluxe is the fastest-acting compound that Detail King offers. A few overlapping passes on your vehicle’s surface will remove scratches and swirls that age paint.
• Leave your paint with a high-gloss, haze-free finish. The Diamond Cut Deluxe removes scratches while leaving a sleek, lustrous finish. It will not leave a hazy film like some other compounds. After one quick application, your car will look like it had an overnight makeover!
• Eliminate excess dust and swirls. Although he Diamond Cut Deluxe is an aggressive compound, it leaves behind very little, if any, dust. More dust means more time spent cleaning up and one more thing you must clean off your paint. Make less of a mess and less work for yourself by choosing the Diamond Cut Deluxe.
For Best Results:
• Use Diamond Cut Deluxe with either a dual action polisher or a rotary polisher.
Apply the compound on a Lake Country Microfiber Cutting Pad
for premium finishing and dust-preventing power.
• Work in 2 ft. by 2 ft. sections. Spread the compound around the pad and adjust speed according to the depth of the scratches in your paint. Higher speeds correct scratches more aggressively.
• Lower speed when the compound diminishes and wipe with a Microfiber Towel to reveal a glossy, scratch-free finish!
For This Product's Safety Data Sheet (SDS), Click Here.