Features & Details
• Designed to remove 800 grit or finer sand scratches. The Diamond Cut Deluxe Premium Paint Correction Compound is formulated for medium to heavy correcting that needs to be done prior to applying ceramic coatings.
• Leave your paint with a high-gloss, haze-free finish. The Diamond Cut Deluxe removes scratches while leaving a sleek, lustrous finish. It will not leave a hazy film like some other compounds. After one quick application, your car will look like it had an overnight makeover!
• Eliminate excess dust and swirls. Although he Diamond Cut Deluxe is an aggressive compound, it leaves behind very little, if any, dust. More dust means more time spent cleaning up and one more thing you must clean off your paint. Make less of a mess and less work for yourself by choosing the Diamond Cut Deluxe.
• Prepare your vehicle for further paint protection. After applying the Diamond Cut Deluxe, apply Blue Diamond Premium Polish and Sealant for further protection and gloss. Add a layer of STS 3000 Polymer Paint Sealant as a third step in the correction process for up to one year of protection!
For Best Results:
• Use Diamond Cut Deluxe with either a dual action polisher or a rotary polisher. Apply the compound on a Lake Country Microfiber Cutting Pad for premium finishing and dust-preventing power.
• Work in 2 ft. by 2 ft. sections. Spread the compound around the pad and adjust speed according to the depth of the scratches in your paint. Higher speeds correct scratches more aggressively.
• Lower speed when the compound diminishes and wipe with a Microfiber Towel to reveal a glossy, scratch-free finish!