The Jade Marine Pro Ceramic Coating is an uber-durable, nano crystalline ceramic coating specially designed to protect the surface of boats and RVs from weather, sun, corrosion, and more. Add unparalleled protection and a glossy finish to your boats and RVs that lasts up to two years!
Features & Details:
• Tailored for durability in marine environments. The Jade Marine Pro is 2.5 times more concentrated than Jade Quartz Pro and has a solvency specific to marine climates. It also comes in a 100 mL bottle to account for the larger surface areas of boats and RVs.
• Shield and shine your painted surfaces. The Jade Marine Pro Ceramic Coating forms an invisible, glossy shield on your paint that protects against the many elements that boats face – rough seas, UV rays, debris, and storms are no match!
• Outstanding durability and strength. The Jade Marine Pro is a 9H on the ceramic hardness scale, the highest possible rating. It provides up to two years of protection – it’s armor for your boat!
• No further paint protection required. Waxing and sealing can be replaced with the Jade Marine Pro Ceramic Coating. The Jade Marine Pro is easier to maintain, lasts far longer, and sheds water with ease.
• Self-cleaning and incredibly low maintenance. The Jade Marine Pro is anti-static, hydrophobic, resistant to swirls and micro-marring, and requires minimal polishing. This saves you tons of time and effort, not to mention a much smaller cleaning arsenal.
For Best Results:
• Your surface should be as clean and perfect as possible before applying Jade Marine Pro. You should have leveled and compounded your paint and removed scratches and contaminants. Any imperfections that exist before applying ceramic coating will be amplified once it bonds to your surface.
• Spray your surface with Jade Refresh Surface Prep to remove oils from polishing and waxing before applying the ceramic coating. This is an important step.
• Use a respirator and gloves when using the ceramic coating. Shake the bottle of Jade Marine Pro and apply a strip of the product onto your applicator pad (included in the purchase.) Spread the product onto your surface in a crosshatch, overlapping pattern.
• Allow time for the ceramic coating to flash and dry. Test this by touching the surface with your finger; if the product is tacky, it is ready to be removed. If it is still smooth, let it dry longer. Once flashed, wipe product from your surface with a Microfiber Towel.
• Wait 24 hours to add any desired coats to your surface. Wait 48 hours after applying your final coat to expose your boat or RV to water.
• Use our Reboot to keep your ceramic coating hydrophobic and looking great year-round!