Free UPS or FedEx ground shipping to continental USA.
With its 21mm orbit and its Ø150mm backing pad, the LHR 21 MarkIII random orbital polisher is the perfect tool for working large surface areas. The LHR 21 MarkIII allows the operator to achieve ultra-high quality finishes, even with limited passes. Improved efficiency guarantees more power and torque on every surface.
The Rupes Bigfoot LHR21 Mark III Random Orbital Polisher Special Promotion Kit includes:
(1) BigFoot LHR21 Mark III Polisher
(1) Semi-rigid BigFoot Bag
(1) 250ml Zephir Coarse Compound
(1) 250ml Keramik Fine Polishing Compound
(1) 250ml UNO Protect All-In-One Polish
(1) Coarse Blue Foam Pad (9.BF___H)
(1) Fine Yellow Foam Pad (9.BF___M)
(1) Coarse Blue DA Wool Pad (9.BW___H)
(1) Medium Yellow DA Wool Pad (9.BW___M)
(4) Microfiber Towels
(1) BigFoot Detailing Apron
(1) RUPES Cable Management Clamp
(1) Voucher for a FREE
- The rubberized front grip of the MarkIII offers exceptional comfort for the operator while providing a non-slip surface for control. The improved rear handle also integrates rubberized surfaces for improved feel. Two strategically placed, non-marking, tool rests provide stability when the tool is not in use as well as additional protection against unintended impact. The continued refinement of the BigFoot random orbital platform in MarkIII reinforce its best in class reputation, making the best even better.
Electronic Speed Control Dial
- The new electronic speed control dial allows for easy adjustment of the top speed of the polisher without requiring the operator to move his hands. The larger dial is easily adjusted with a move of the thumb. High visibility numbers and a more positive feedback from the movement of the dial make speed changes feel more deliberate, allowing operators to select the ideal speed for the task without any interruption to the polishing process.
- Adding an additional layer of control is the new progressive trigger. Acting as a throttle to control speeds within the dial range, the progressive trigger allows the operator to make subtle adjustments for precise control without interruption of the process or need to reposition the grip to access the speed dial.
- Attention to detail is something more than just attractive design. Every detail, such as the rubber support positioned on the body of the machine to keep it stable during the non-working stages , is the result of meticulous research aimed at achieving maximum operator comfort.
The highly efficient motor of the MarkIII BigFoot Random Orbital Polisher produces a speed range of 3000 to 4500 for the 21mm models and 3000 to 5200 for the 15mm models.