What Can This Package Do?
• Time Saving Up To 40% - The new Mark II Big Foot polisher is an amazing tool that enables you to obtain excellent results in no time. LESS steps, LESS time, LESS compound
consumption and GREATER profits.
• 40% Energy Saving - Thanks to their design and technology, the new random orbital polishers by Rupes are more energy efficient as compared to traditional polishers.
• No Holograms - Holograms are micro scratches made by traditional polishers: the new random orbital polishers don't leave holograms and enable excellent results in a single step.
• Easy To Use - Polishing has always been considered an operation that requires experience and skill. Inexperience may in fact result in surfaces being damaged and in the exposure of edges and sharp corners. RUPES has eliminated these risks with its new random orbital polisher that enables even less experienced operators to achieve professional results.
• Superior Finish - The goal of operators has always been achieving two results: gloss and color depth. In designing its polishers, Rupes has taken these requirements into account to allow operators to achieve unique and extraordinary results.
• Maximum Control - Rupes polishers stand out because of their accuracy and easiness of use, which enable to obtain high quality results with less fatigue.
• No Surface Overheating - Superficial temperature must be kept within specific safety limits. The random orbital movement and technical features of new Rupes polishers maintain the superficial temperature within acceptable limits end eliminate the risk of “burning” the clear coat.
• Larger Contact Area - The new Rupes random orbital polishers enable to use the whole surface of the buffer. When using traditional rotary polishers , it is necessary to maintain the buffer inclined as compared to the work surface due to the high temperatures that develop on the machined panel, which reduces the useful surface of the buffer to 40 %.
Whats In The Box?
Pads (1 each):
• Blue Coarse Foam Pad (single sided) - is very aggressive in its construction and was designed to be used with Rupes Zephir Gloss Coarse Gel Compound. . . Learn More
• Green Medium Foam Pad (single sided) - is very dense in its construction and was designed to be used with Rupes Quarz Gloss Medium Gel Compound to remove swirl marks, water spots and other paint imperfections. . . Learn More
• Yellow Polishing Foam Pad (single sided) - is designed to be used with Rupes Keramik Gloss Fine Gel Polish to remove light swirl marks, holograms, clay-induced marring, and other light paint imperfections. . . Learn More
• White Finishing Foam Pad - is exceptionally soft in its construction and was designed to be used with Rupes Diamond Ultra Fine Gel Polish to maximize gloss and clarity before applying a wax or sealant. . . Learn More
Compounds & Polishes (8 oz):
• Rupes Quarz Gloss Medium Gel Compound - is a medium cut compound featuring Rupes' proprietary abrasive technology, Quarz Gloss Medium Gel Compound was formulated to remove up to 2500 grit sanding marks on fresh paint while being exceptionally easy to work with. . . Learn More
• Rupes Keramik Gloss Fine Gel Polish - is an ultra fine abrasives that will smooth over minor imperfections including swirl marks and clay-induced marring in all paint systems. . . Learn More
• Rupes Diamond Ultra Fine Gel Polish - is an ultra-fine polish utilizes micro abrasives that quickly polish away light swirl marks and holograms. . . Learn More
Towels & Accessories:
• Rupes Big Foot Detailing Apron (1) - is a stylish, one-size-fits-all detailing apron that’s designed to keep you clean and protect your vehicle’s delicate paintwork as you polish.