The Rupes LHR 12E Duetto Random Orbital Polisher is an incredible dual-action polisher that can be used as both a polisher and a sander. When used with micro-abrasives, this polisher can remove deep scratches; when used in conjunction with polishing compounds, it leaves a smooth, impeccable finish on the paint. With such versatility, this product should be at the top of every detailer’s wish list!
Features & Details:
• Perform two tasks with one polisher. The Rupes LHR 12E Duetto features a 12 mm orbit pattern that can be used with fine grit abrasives to speed up the deep correction process. When used with foams and compounds, it refines abrasive scratches and leaves a silky, scratch-free finish.
• Anti-spinning shroud protects the user and prolongs the life of foam pads. The anti-spinning shroud acts as a clutch for the backing pad, protecting the user against moving parts. It also reduces stress on foam pads so that they last longer.
• Variable speed dial allows user to easily switch speeds. Located on the end of the polisher, the five-setting speed dial can be adjusted without having to interrupt your work.
• Ergonomically designed to maximize comfort and control. The Rupes LHR 12E Duetto is balanced and lightweight to prevent hand and arm fatigue. Non-slip rubber inserts in the front cover give you precise control and offer stability when resting the polisher on a surface.
• Perfect for both professional detailers and beginners. The multi-talented ability of the Rupes LHR 12E Duetto makes it a favorite in body shops; jobs can be completed quicker without having to switch polishers between correction steps. The dual-action ability of this polisher makes it a safe option for non-professionals.
Rupes LHR 12E Duetto Specifications:
• Warranty: 1 Year
• Made in: Italy
• Backing pad thread: M8
• Speed control: v
• Weight: 2.6 kg / 5.7 lbs
• R.P.M.: 4000-5500
• Power: 400 Watt
• Ø orbit: 12 mm
• Ø backing pad: 125 mm / 5 inch