This item is currently out of stock and on a 2-3 week backorder. If you place you order now we will reserve it for you.
The Rupes LHR 15 Mark III Big Foot Random Orbital Polisher is a highly efficient dual action polisher that is ideal for polishing curved and varied painted surfaces. Built for comfort and uninterrupted polishing, this polisher has a higher RPM range than the LHR 21 with a pad diameter and orbit perfectly for difficult to reach areas!
Features & Details:
• High RPM range and orbital path work great on varied surfaces. The Rupes LHR 15 Mark III features a 15 mm orbit pattern and an RPM range of 3000 to 5200 RPMs. This combination is fantastic to use on curved areas that are difficult to reach with the LHR 21 model.
• Adjust your polisher speed quickly and fluidly. The electronic speed control dial can be adjusted with your thumb so you don’t have to stop polishing to switch speeds. You can find the perfect speed for each job while maintaining a deliberate, fluid motion.
• A progressive trigger allows for subtle adjustments within the dial range. For further precision and adjustment, the Rupes LHR 15 Mark III has a progressive trigger that acts as a throttle to operate within the selected speed range without having to interrupt polishing.
• Advanced ergonomics maximize comfort and control. The front and rear grip of the Rupes LHR 15 Mark III are rubberized for non-slip control that adds extra comfort and stability. Tool rests on the top of the polisher provide stability for when the polisher is not in use.
• Great for use on temperature-sensitive paint. The dual-action oscillation of the Rupes LHR 15 Mark III makes it an ideal candidate for use on painted surfaces that are vulnerable to heat-related damage. It produces far less heat than a rotary polisher while still producing a high-quality, swirl-free finish!
• Orbital path: 15 mm
• RPM range: 3000 to 5200 RPMS
• Backing pad: 125 mm
• Backing pad thread: M8
• Power: 500 watts
• Weight: 5.73 lbs.
• Power cord: 29.5 ft.