The Rupes LHR 15ES Big Foot Random Orbital Polisher features a 15 mm orbit pattern that is ideal for polishing contoured and/or narrow surfaces. While it has less cutting power than the LHR 21ES, it boasts a higher RPM rate, making it a valuable commodity for varied surfaces and difficult to reach areas.
Features & Details:
• The orbital pattern is perfect for contoured and curved surfaces. The Rupes LHR 15ES features a 15 mm orbit pattern and an RPM range of 2000 to 4800 RPM. This combination is fantastic to use on curved areas that are difficult to reach with the LHR 21ES model.
• The anti-spinning cap prolongs the life of polishing pads. The anti-spinning cap is a protective measure against foam pads spinning freely if the polisher is accidentally turned on. This feature reduces stress on foam pads so that they last longer.
• Adjust your speed without interrupting work. The variable speed dial can be adjusted with your thumb so you don’t have to stop polishing to switch speeds. The trigger lock allows the polisher to run without having to constantly hold in the trigger, making one-handed polishing a breeze.
• Ergonomically designed to maximize comfort and control. The Rupes LHR 15ES provides impeccable balance and has rubberized handles for maximum control. This makes it easy to keep the polishing pad flat on a surface without fatiguing the user’s hands.
• Strong enough for the pros, safe enough for novices. The Rupes LHR 15ES is great for temperature-sensitive paints due to its random oscillation and low-heat generation. Remove moderate scratches and swirls without the risk of damaging your paint.
• Orbit: 15 mm
• RPM: 2000-4800 rpm
• Backing pad: 5”
• Backing pad thread: M8
• Power: 500 watts
• Weight: 5.7 lbs.
• Speed control: 5 settings
• Warranty: 1 year
Optional Add On Items: