The orbit of the Rupes LHR 15ES Big Foot Random Orbital Polisher is 15mm or 3/5”. It is shorter than the orbit of the LHR 21ES and is perfect for working in contoured areas and narrow surfaces, making it a favorite of detailers everywhere. The LHR 15ES has less cutting capacity than its “Big Brother” but does offer a higher rpm level. The medium sized pad (150mm or 6”), perfect balance and amazing lack of vibration make the LHR 15ES a “must-have” for every detailer!
• Two-Handed Handle - The tool is so well balanced that the operator can easily control it with just one hand. The rubber coated housing cover provides the operator maximum control and the two-handed handle allows for an ergonomic friendly front end grip. Thanks to this feature, even a novice technician can easily handle the tool.
• Speed Regulation - The variable speed dial is handy, easy to use and allows the operator to control the speed of the tool even when the tool is operating.
• Anti-Spinning Cap - The Anti-spinning Cap has a double purpose. It protects the operator and also prohibits the foam pads from spinning freely if the machine is accidentally turned on. Prohibiting the free spinning reduces the stress on the foam pads and prolongs their life.
• Trigger Lock - The trigger lock on the right side of the handle can be depressed to lock the machine in motion. This action allows the tool to run effectively without the operator continuously depressing the throttle lever and is a great help in one-handed applications.
• Design - The unique hi-tech design makes the tool extremely comfortable to operate and has the added benefit of making it very easy for the operator to keep the buffing pad absolutely flat on the targeted surface.
• Made in: Italy
• Backing pad thread: M8
• Speed control: v
• Weight: 2.6 kg / 5.7 lbs
• R.P.M.: 2000-5000
• Power: 500 Watt
• Ø orbit: 15 mm
• Ø backing pad: 125 mm / 5 inch