The new Rupes LHR 15 Mark II Big Foot Random Orbital Polisher is now 30% more efficient than the original LHR 15ES! As opposed to the original the Mark II offers an increase starting RPM, which is now 2,500 compared to the original LHR15's 2,000. Also, it can now reach a high RPM of 5,300 as opposed to the original which could only reach a high of 5,000.
• Two-Handed Handle - The tool is so well balanced that the operator can easily control it with just one hand. The rubber coated housing cover provides the operator maximum control and the two-handed handle allows for an ergonomic friendly front end grip. Thanks to this feature, even a novice technician can easily handle the tool.
• Speed Regulation - The variable speed dial is handy, easy to use and allows the operator to control the speed of the tool even when the tool is operating.
• Anti-Spinning Cap - The Anti-spinning Cap has a double purpose. It protects the operator and also prohibits the foam pads from spinning freely if the machine is accidentally turned on. Prohibiting the free spinning reduces the stress on the foam pads and prolongs their life.
• Trigger Lock - The trigger lock on the right side of the handle can be depressed to lock the machine in motion. This action allows the tool to run effectively without the operator continuously depressing the throttle lever and is a great help in one-handed applications.
• Design - The unique hi-tech design makes the tool extremely comfortable to operate and has the added benefit of making it very easy for the operator to keep the buffing pad absolutely flat on the targeted surface.
• Made in: Italy
• Backing pad thread: M8
• Speed control: v
• Weight: 2.6 kg / 5.7 lbs
• R.P.M.: 2500-5300
• Power: 500 Watt
• Ø orbit: 15 mm
• Ø backing pad: 125 mm / 5 inch