The Rupes LHR 21ES Big Foot Random Orbital Polisher is a fast-cutting polisher with a long throw designed for working on large panels and surfaces. Comfortable, safe, and easy to use, this dual-action polisher is a great option for both professional detailers and amateurs.
Features & Details:
• Long-throw allows users to cover large surfaces quickly. The Rupes LHR 21ES features a wide-range 21 mm orbit pattern that allows for fast paint correction while being gentle on surfaces. You will be able to finish polishing large, flat surfaces in a minimal number of passes.
• The anti-spinning cap prolongs the life of polishing pads. The anti-spinning cap is a protective measure against foam pads spinning freely if the polisher is accidentally turned on. This feature reduces stress on foam pads so that they last longer.
• Adjust your speed without interrupting work. The variable speed dial can be adjusted with your thumb so you don’t have to stop polishing to switch speeds. The trigger lock allows the polisher to run without having to constantly hold in the trigger, making one-handed polishing a breeze.
• Ergonomically designed to maximize comfort and control. The Rupes LHR 21ES provides impeccable balance and has rubberized handles for maximum control. This makes it easy to keep the polishing pad flat on a surface without fatiguing the user’s hands.
• Strong enough for the pros, safe enough for novices. The Rupes LHR 21ES is great for temperature-sensitive paints due to its random oscillation and low-heat generation. Remove moderate scratches and swirls without the risk of damaging your paint.
• Orbit: 21 mm
• RPM: 2000-4200 rpm
• Backing pad: 6”
• Max polishing pad: 7”
• Backing pad thread: M8
• Power: 500 watts
• Weight: 5.7 lbs.
• Speed control: 5 settings
• Warranty: 1 year