The Rupes LTA125 Pneumatic Triple Action Bigfoot Polisher
is part of the all-new Triple Action family of Bigfoot tools. This compact pneumatic polisher is perfect for edgework and compact spaces. The epicyclic gear set produces consistency of movement and torque that has never been seen previously in a pneumatic tool. Ideal for polishing and sanding in many industries including auto detailing, aviation, industrial, marine, and so many more.
The ergonomic, lightweight, and powerful design of the LTA125 features a 125mm (5") backing plate matches perfectly with the 125mm Sanding discs and the 150mm (6") Bigfoot polishing pads. The LTA125's Triple Action of this pneumatic polisher is a combination of the dual action random orbital movement and epicyclic gearing providing low vibration, incredible balance, high torque and consistent pad movement no matter the amount of downward pressure by the operator.
Rupes LTA125 Pneumatic Triple Action Bigfoot Polisher Features:
- Triple Action Movement
- Compact & Lightweight Design
- Soft-Start Feature Allowing Precise, Controlled Operation
- Electronic Speed Control
- Rubberized Grip and Ergonomic Design for Comfortable Use
- High Quality Construction for Use in the Professional Environment
Rupes LTA125 Pneumatic Triple Action Bigfoot Polisher Specifications:
- Ø Backing Pad: 125mm - 5"
- Ø Orbit: 12mm - 1/2"
- Working Pressure (bar - PSIG): 6.2 - 90
- Air Consumption Max (I/min - CFM): 400 - 14.1
- R.P.M.: 0-6,000
- Weight (kg-lbs): 1.3 - 2.13
- Backing Pad Thread: M8
Optional Add-On Products: