Rupes Uno Advanced
is the next step in the evolution of ultra-finishing products. The proprietary formula developed, blended and packaged completely in-house by Rupes features the latest in micro-abrasive technology blended with advanced nano-protection. Uno Advanced
is designed to remove minor imperfections from a variety of surfaces while depositing an extremely durable layer of up to 12 months protection against bonded environmental contamination and dirt, providing incredibly easy cleaning and maintenance for exterior surfaces. Uno Advanced
can be used as a stand-alone solution for light correction and protection in just one step, or as a second step after more aggressive compounding. In either application, the surface will be left noticeably glossier and slick to the touch. Uno Advanced
is universally compatible with all machine movement types and can be used on any non-porous surfaces including single stage, lacquer, clear coat paint, varnishes, gelcoat, powder coat, aluminum and more!
Tips for Success:
- Uno Advanced will separate in the bottle. Shaking before first use, and before reloading your pad each time is important.
- Rupes DA White Microfiber Pads & Rupes DA White Foam Pads are recommended for light correction and enhancement applications.
- Rupes Medium Yellow Wool Pads is recommended for increased defect removal.
- Uno Advanced will cure over a period of 4-hours after application. Avoid exposure to water during this time.
- Uno Advanced is not recommended for body shop applications