Features & Details:
• Includes two different sized brushes for versatility. The Applicator Tank comes with a 3” and a 6” brush. The 6” brush works for regular and over-sized tires, while the 3” brush is perfect for low-profile tires.
• Keep dressing on tires and off wheels. The brushes ensure that tire dressing doesn’t drip and run off onto rims and wheel components. You get an even coat every time!
• Reduce labor costs associated with dressing tires. Auto detailers will save tons of time with the Plastic 1 Gallon Tire Dressing Applicator Tank. Workers will finish in far less time than by traditional methods and there is no need for sponges, bottles, and towels.
• Stretches out dressing so that it lasts a long time. A few squeezes of product from the brush trigger is enough to dress an entire tire. You will be able to crank out detail after detail with just one bottle of dressing!
For Best Results:
• Add dressing to the tank. Don’t use dressings that have super thick consistencies such as the Black Out Tire Dressing. The Super Blue Tire and Rubber Shine works great as well!
• Pump air into the tank by hand. Squeeze the lever on the hose handle to apply dressing.
• Clean your brushes with a degreaser to keep product and grime from building up.