To order a 5-gallon pail of this product Click Here.
The Interior Super Soap is a powerful, safe cleaning agent that works best in conjunction with Tornador Air Cleaning Tools to wash and condition interior plastic, vinyl, and upholstery. This is an extremely quick and cost-effective way to keep interiors in pristine condition!
Features & Details:
• Specially formulated for use with the Tornador Air Cleaning Tool and the Tornador Black.
Tornador Cleaning Tools atomize soap, water, and air to dispense high-powered cleaning action. These spraying tools clean quicker, more thoroughly, and more efficiently than scrubbing by hand.
• Break down dirt and grime with ease. The Interior Super Soap produces low-foaming cleaning agents that attack dirt, dust, grease, and grime that collect on interior surfaces. It reaches into grooves and crevices, cleaning every inch of your most remote areas.
• Darkening agents revitalize vinyl. The Interior Super Soap will restore and darken vinyl after cleaning so that it looks fresh and new. Black vinyl is particularly vulnerable to fading and weathering.
• Quintessential for professional auto detailers. Using the Interior Super Soap with a Tornador Car Tool slashes labor costs. Each filled tank of the Tornador only requires two ounces of product; the rest of the tank is filled with water. Interior detailing can be finished in far less time than using conventional methods.
• Enzymes eliminate pesky odors. As the Interior Super Soap cleans, it also produces a pleasant scent. It neutralizes stale and foul odors that linger from stains and spills.
For Best Results:
• Pour two ounces of Interior Super Soap in your Tornador tank and fill the rest of the tank with water.
• Spray down your desired surfaces, wiping the excess with a Microfiber Towel when finished. The Tornador
also has an air gun that can be used to dry cracks and crevices where water is trapped.
• Wasn’t that better than scrubbing by hand? You’ll never want to use another product again!
Available in a Quart, 1 Gallon, and 5 Gallon.
For This Product's Safety Data Sheet (SDS), Click Here.