The Spot Spray Water Spot Remover for Cars is a non-toxic formula designed to remove water deposits from your vehicle’s painted and glass surfaces. This is a great product for vehicles exposed to the elements and for cleaning before further detailing.
Features & Details:
• Remove water spots before they harm your paint. As water spots sit, they collect bacteria and minerals that can etch into your clear coat. Take care of a small problem before it becomes a big problem by applying the Spot Spray Water Spot Remover.
• Safe for use on paint. The Spot Spray Water Spot Remover is non-toxic, non-abrasive, and contains no acid that threatens to damage paint in the cleaning process. This product contains ammonium bifluoride, which is a safe alternative to acid cleaners. DO NOT APPLY TO ALUMINUM SURFACES
• Prep your vehicle for compounding and polishing. You want to remove water spots from your paint before compounding or adding polish, wax, or sealant for further protection. The Spot Spray Water Spot Remover will ensure your surface is clean and free of water deposits that make detailing your paint a hassle.
• Perfect for protecting your boat. Considering they spend their days in the water, fiberglass boats are at high risk for water spots. Keep your boat’s surface glimmering in the sunlight by removing ugly water spots.
• Keep your glass free of water stains. When water spots accumulate on glass, they are extremely noticeable. Not only do they look bad, the longer they stay on glass, the harder they are to remove. Be diligent about keeping up with water spots on glass, particularly on your windshield where they can cloud your vision.
For Best Results:
• Clean surface dirt off your paint and/or glass before applying the Spot Spray Water Spot Remover. Avoid working in the sun and make sure you are working on a cool surface.
• Spray the product onto your paint and rub it into the surface with a Microfiber Towel.
Flip the towel to buff the surface. Spray the surface with water and wipe to remove any excess product.
• The Spot Spray Water Spot Remover can remove some paint protection in the cleaning process, so be sure to re-apply wax, polish, or sealant.
We suggest using our Final Touch Ultra Express Spray Wax
after cleaning and rinsing off your water spots. This will shine and add a quick layer of protection to your paint.
• Water spots can be more difficult to remove from glass; you may need to be more aggressive depending on the severity of the stain.
Use a Turk Towel
to wipe down glass surfaces.
Available in a 1 Gallon, 5 Gallon, and 55 Gallon. (55gal must ship via Freight - call for a freight quote or we will contact you after your order)
This product is not permitted to ship by air, it must ship by ground. If this product is included with other items that you order and you request air shipping it will not be packaged with the rest of your order. You could be charged an additional shipping fee because it must be shipped separately due to it being sent ground.
Please note this product is known as a Limited Quantity chemical through the PA Dept. of Transportation and is not allowed to ship USPS, please choose UPS.
For This Product's Safety Data Sheet (SDS), Click Here.